Saturday, December 17, 2011

direction in class

In class I think we should have more group assignments but less class discussions I’m not the one who would partake in many groups’ things, I’m a shy person and I would come out of my shell for anyone no matter who it is. Being me is being me and no one can change that. I feel we should be able to move to different seats every day I get tired of being next to certain people yeah they are all cool but I like to be sitting alone where no one can disturb me. Once again that’s just me being me, I think I like who I’m becoming, I’m getting more mature for my age and I’m starting to calm down. I used to be very angry and upset I don’t know why, maybe my dad, or things that goes on at home but everyone has problems mine are just too big for my little head.

  I really like this class everyone gets alone were coming together as a whole but I want to take the time out and congratulate my friend Mckinely on winning the tournament at Proviso East. Yeah u told you once but I’m telling you again good job little fella keep up the good work and don’t forget never slack you are only hurting yourself. I learned the hard way but I won’t give up.


No comments:

Post a Comment